- Payment Options
- Jerry's Music accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards, as well as money order, C.O.D., Western Union, or certified or personal check (a waiting period is required for the check to clear). We accept PayPal® on online and telephone orders. We accept cash at our Wausau, WI showroom.
- Free Shipping Policy
- Free shipping on most orders over $99! (excluding used gear) Valid only on shipments to lower 48 U.S. states. Very large and oversized packages such as PAs and guitar cabinets, which are required to ship via freight, may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart. Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
- Shipping & Delivery Times
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days to every deliverable address within the contiguous United States, 3-7 business days to Puerto Rico. Upgrades to overnight and second-day shipping via FedEx Express are available; see checkout for prices.
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):
- Puerto Rico
- US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
- Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
- Call your Jerry's Music Sales Person at (800) 294-2133 for more information.
- Return Policy
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Jerry's Music. If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (30 days or so). If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
Returns must be in the complete and original packaging with all accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guides etc.), show no signs of wear or use and include a Return Authorization number or be subject to a restocking fee. Products like software, personal items (such as in-ear monitors, etc), and items which are not normally stocked ("Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are not returnable.
- Trade-In Center